Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who Are You Thankful For?

MAKE AN "I'M THANKFUL FOR" FAMILY THANKSGIVING TURKEY

When my kids were little, every year about a week before Thanksgiving we would make a "family thankful turkey" out of a large soup can, covering it with brown construction paper and gluing colored feathers on for a tail. Two boogly eyes finished it off. Then I would pass out little slips of paper and all the kids would write down three things they were thankful for that year. The papers would be tucked inside our cute little turkey.
On Thanksgiving Day, we would pull the slips of paper out and read all the things our family was thankful for before we started eating our Thanksgiving feast.
What is your family thankful for?

Thankful for My Aunt shirt

Thankful for My Aunt
by
AuntandUncleGifts


Thankful for My Nephew hat

Thankful for My Nephew by
AuntandUncleGifts

No comments: